This is one of my favorite paleo breakfast recipes and the best part about these muffins is that they’re easy to store for later if there are any left-overs.
You can even whip up a batch at night and put them in the fridge for the next morning if you’re in a rush.
Just stick them in the microwave for 30 seconds and they’re good to go again.
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: about 20 minutes
Ingredients (for 6 small muffins)
- 3 eggs
- 6 slices of ham
- ½ a cup of spinach
- A pinch of black pepper
1) Pre-heat your oven to 350 F
2) Crack three eggs into a bowl and beat until an even consistency
3) Mix the spinach in with the eggs and add a pinch of black pepper
4) Grease the muffin tin with a non-stick cooking spray
5) Place the ham slices into the muffin tray being careful not to tear them as you fold them into the containers
6) Pour the egg into each ham container until it is approximately two-thirds full
7) Bake at 350 F for about 20 minutes (more or less depending on how firm you want the egg)