With these light and fluffy paleo dinner rolls you can invite guests over to dinner and eat your regular Paleolithic meals with them being none the wiser.
In fact, with the cashew butter making these rolls nice and fluffy your guests will probably be asking you for the recipe!
Feel free to add these dinner rolls to any fancy feast if you’re craving some flavors from the past or want to make a traditional holiday meal for family and friends.
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: about 10 minutes
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 2 egg whites
- 1 whole egg
- ¾ cup of raw cashew butter
- 2 tbsp of melted butter
- ¼ tsp of baking soda
- ½ tsp of lemon juice
- ½ tsp of fresh rosemary, chopped
- A pinch of sea salt
1) Pre-heat your oven to 350 F (180 C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
2) Using a hand blender whip the egg whites until foamy
3) In a separate bowl mix all of the rest of the ingredients together and then add in the egg whites once blended
4) Using a spoon quickly drop the batter onto the baking sheet before it has time to settle
5) Bake for 10 to 12 minutes and then serve while still warm