With the shrimp and avocado this salad makes a solid meal for two people or more if you want.
It’s great to eat in the summer time after a long hot day of either playing or working.
If the shrimp is already cooked you can whip it up in just a few minutes making it a perfect meal when you don’t want to spend too long in the kitchen.
Give this paleo shrimp and avocado salad a try and I promise it’ll soon become one of your favorite dishes.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 1 Pound of cooked shrimp; deveined and with the tail removed
- 2 Ripe avocados cut into slices
- 2 Tomatoes, diced
- 4 Cups of lettuce or baby greens
- ¼ cup of extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup of balsamic vinegar
- ½ teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
1) In a bowl mix together all of the ingredients for the dressing and add salt and pepper to taste.
2) In a separate salad bowl mix together the shrimp, greens, avocado, and tomato.
3) Pour the salad dressing on top and toss lightly.