Potato chips are a fantastic snack and there’s no reason you can’t keep eating them when you’re eating paleo.
These are going to take a little more work than grabbing a bag from 7-11 but I promise they’re worth the effort.
These paleo sweet potato chips are so tasty and so much more filling than regular chips that I promise you’ll never go back to old chips again once you’ve tried them.
Plus they’re so easy to make that you really have no excuse for not giving them a try.
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 20 minutes
Ingredients (serves 2 to 4)
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- Paprika and sea salt to taste
1) Pre-heat your oven to 375 F.3
2) Cut the sweet potatoes into thin slices
3) In a large bowl toss the potatoes with the coconut oil, paprika, and salt.
4) Spread the slices evenly on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Take them out and flip the chips over and then put them back in to bake for an additional 10 minutes.