This sweet and simple paleo breakfast is both nutritious and delicious.
Packed with plenty of protein and fat to fuel you up for the day along with some fruit for a sweet treat it’s the perfect way to start your day.
It’s also simple and easy to whip up with just a frying pan.
You can also substitute different fruits or remove entirely if you’re aiming for a more low-carb meal.
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: less than 10 minutes
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 2 eggs
- 4 slices of bacon
- 1 ripe avocado; quartered
- 2 sliced peaches
1) Pre-heat a medium frying pan over medium heat along with a small amount of your favorite cooking oil. Don’t put too much as the bacon already has plenty of fat to help cook it.
2) Drop in your bacon and fry until crispy. Remove and place on a paper towel when done.
3) Drop in your eggs and use the grease from the bacon to fry them until done.
4) Put your bacon and eggs together on a plate and place your avocado and peach on the side. Voila, a sweet and healthy breakfast!